Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Table #1: Number of Tendrils Per Arm [By Body Stat]|
|Tendril Size (2m range)||1-2||3-4||5-7||8-9||10|
|1cm (@ 1/4")||5||6||7||8||9|
|1.5cm (@ 1/2")||4||5||6||7||8|
|2.5cm (@ 1")||3||4||5||6||7|
|5cm (@ 2")||2||3||4||5||6|
|Table #2: Max Sheet Area Per Arm [By Body Stat]|
|Thickness of Sheet||1-2||3-4||5-7||8-9||10|
|Paper Thin||30cm2||0.5 meters2||1 meter2||2 meters2||2.5 meters2|
|1cm (@ 1/4")||15cm||30cm||0.5meter||1meter||2 meters|
|1.5cm (@ 1/2")||6cm||15cm||30cm||0.5 meter||1 meter|
|2.5cm (@ 1/2")||NA||6cm||15cm||30cm||0.5 meters|
|Table #3: Limb Extension Length [By Body Stat]|
|Max limb extension||30cm||1 meter||2 meters||2.5 meters||3 meters|
- Shape tendrils and sheets (see tables in book): Allows the Tinman to make tentacles in four general sizes, from pencil size to about 2" wide. These can be used to grab things, to anchor the body, or to hang on. She may also flatten his limbs into sheets of Hexite.
- Extend Limbs (see table in book): Allows Tinman to stretch arms and legs(or even fingers) like rubber, as defined in table in book.
- Hexite Armoring (see Statistics): Allows the Tinman to extrude a Hexite armor layer through the skin, covering the torso and head to an SP equal to his fully Hexite arms and legs. The time to do this is equal to 11 rounds minus the Tinman's skill.
- Shape Objects (see book for Shaping Type): This is the ability to form the arms and legs into specific shapes: weapons,etc. The object must be all in one piece. You must also have a working knowledge of the type of object formed; for example, to shape a gun would require a minimum Milspec Tech skill of 4, or a good model to work from
- Tinmen do not feel pain past the irritation point.
- Can bend joints in any direction
- Must eat %1 of Body stat(in kg) every 8 hours or will go into hibernation state.
- Limbs are shiny silver-black supercarbon and should be covered.
- Changing back to normal is automatic, but takes normal change times as shown in tables.
- May only shape one area/limb/armor at a time
- Once skill is at level 4 and above you may shape two places (in sequence, not simultaneous) one after another.
- At skill level 8 you can shape two places simultaneously.