Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jammers can adjust the size and shape of their ears to listen to various sounds
- Jammers have a hexite voxsynth system in their throat, allowing them to create any sound they can imagine, as well as creating multiple tubes within their esophagus to emulate multiple sounds at once.
- Sonic Stun, range equals average of Holler and Body. May only be used 8 times a day without straining the throat. (-1 Body for every use after the eighth)
- Voice modulation allows +3 to social skills when speaking
- Jammers can retain a number of voices equal to one half their Int stat times their holler skill.
- Jammers must eat 1% of their Body stat every 8 hours. If they fail, their throat and ears solidify and they can only be fed intravenously to recover. Jammers do not hibernate. (yikes!)
- Because Jammers have moldable ears, they can seal their ears up (using their hands) with such precision that they are effectively deaf.