Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Disassembly is the least difficult at 6, next is assembly at 12, and last is reshaping at 18.
- There are a few difficulty levels of transformations
- Superficial - A single shift in molecular structure; solid to/from liquid, diamond to/from coal, liquid to/from gas, lump to/from sphere, ingot to/from bar.
- Simple - Multiple shift molecular structure; dense to/from diffuse (solid to gas), material change one element, add/remove element to/from another element.
- Complex - Material change involving 2 or 3 elements; stripping water from wood. Retooling simple element; making steel into revolver.
- Intricate - Material change involving more then 3 elements; turning steel into automatic pistol. Turning brass into pocket watch.
- Must be touching element to use skill on it.
- Can recover Body x 10kg per turn of "nanites" when changing an element.